Friday 7 May 2010

Friday At last!!!!!!!!! ☺

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating often enough. School is really tiring at the moment and any free time is for sleep. But I am here now so it's all good.

Little update:
  • Wow Nautical has got really big!! It is everywhere we have all gone Red,White and Blue.
  • French is a la mode! Get an Eiffel Tower vest or a french saying on a tee and the fashion world will commend you! "You, me Oui" tops are cool from River Island.
  • Lush Cosmetics are the best in the world. I have always loved them but they have triumphed yet again. R&B Finishing hair moisturiser is the best thing I have ever owned and a £9.95 per 100g it seems alot but is soo worth it! The smell is fab and it leaves your hair all glossy and smooth!
  • Summer in the UK seems to be taking its time. I am freezing as i write this but the clothes carry on getting lighter and lighter. I recently bought a white vest top from New Look (pics soon) and am still waiting for it to be warm enough to wear it. :(
  • Clogs. There has been alot of debate amongst us bloggers and I would like to add my view to the mix. I will not be wearing clogs this summer. My feet do not look good in them and I have a unknown fear of them. If you want to then feel free but I won't be.
  • Finally, just a note to all women. If you buy new shoes take the labels off the bottom before you wear them out. I always laugh when I see it on the street because it clearly shows the price and size of your shoes and I think its a bit strange.
So there it is my quick update!

Luv LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment