To celebrate a certain landmark (5,226 page views to this little blog) I have decided to write my fashion bucket list. My dreams for fashion and what I would want to own (or just seen) before I die. By the way this list accompanies my list of personal goals and everyone's dream for a better world.
Here it goes:
- This is major one for me. I want to own a Chanel Handbag. I want to save my hard earned money and treasure it. I want to walk into the shop and leave a changed person.
- I want to sit at Paris Fashion Week amongst the most respected people in the industry. I want to stand out and watch the shows as a person who sees the art in clothes. The beauty of a fast-paced world.
- I want to find the perfect pair of shoes. I want to walk for miles in them. I will treasure them forever.
- I want to go to Coco Chanel's apartment. I may pass out. It's one of the once in a lifetime things.
- I want to get something from Tiffany's in New York. Looking like Mrs.Hepburn.
- I want to go to Comic Con dressed as Padmé Naberrie. I am geek and by far she is the most fashionable. Well maybe Lara Croft but only if Militarian is in at the time.
- I want to travel the world and buy every outfit I wear in the country I go to. Leave with no clothes end up with the best styles from everywhere.
- I want to go to New York. I have a kind of obsession with the place. I want to be there and be inspired.
- I want to see the things that inspire designers. I want to see how the most beautiful of pieces steam from the most beautiful of muses.
- I want to go to the places where fashion needs to reach. India and the middle east. I want to make fashion more than labels. I want it to change people's lives.
Luv LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox