So I have been running around college all week and boy am I tired, I also saw Bruno Mars with his Moonshine Jungle Tour this week and am busy all weekend. On Monday it will be hard to wake up.
But today I am awake watching the qualifying of the Japanese GP and have been flicking through the recent fashion shows for next season. It is hard watching Spring/Summer as the long winter creeps into the UK.
- Firstly, it was announced that Marc Jacobs is leaving Louis Vuitton and so the fashion show this season was tinged with sadness, he still put on a fabulous show, only increasing the punk trend.
- Secondly, as always I loved Chanel I didn't think they could actually make me love them more! But that show, wow, the colour palette, the jacket styles and some of the handbags!
- Thirdly, Dolce & Gabbana. I love them. The shows are always so beautiful and flower patterns sway me, not to mention the gold encrusted dresses. Wow.
- Then Burberry Prorsum used my favourite dusty pink colour in some of their outfits, I do hope this colour stays as I love pink!
- Finally, I can't leave my fashion week review without Oscar de la Renta. I am amazed, not only did they show the most sophisticated approach to patterns with a plain white underneath black and blue prints, but they also created a light yellow dress that I just adored.
- One side observation, some designers went for the naked look a bit too much for my liking, I can't really imagine even the most devoted followers of fashion walking around with no bra through a sheer shirt.
So that is my review so far, if anything has caught your eye that I've missed then let me know,
Luv as always,
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥️