Saturday 12 October 2013

The wonderful world of fashion...

Hello everyone,

So I have been running around college all week and boy am I tired, I also saw Bruno Mars with his Moonshine Jungle Tour this week and am busy all weekend. On Monday it will be hard to wake up. 

But today I am awake watching the qualifying of the Japanese GP and have been flicking through the recent fashion shows for next season. It is hard watching Spring/Summer as the long winter creeps into the UK. 


  • Firstly, it was announced that Marc Jacobs is leaving Louis Vuitton and so the fashion show this season was tinged with sadness, he still put on a fabulous show, only increasing the punk trend.
  • Secondly, as always I loved Chanel I didn't think they could actually make me love them more! But that show, wow, the colour palette, the jacket styles and some of the handbags!
  • Thirdly, Dolce & Gabbana. I love them. The shows are always so beautiful and flower patterns sway me, not to mention the gold encrusted dresses. Wow.
  • Then Burberry Prorsum used my favourite dusty pink colour in some of their outfits, I do hope this colour stays as I love pink!
  • Finally, I can't leave my fashion week review without Oscar de la Renta. I am amazed, not only did they show the most sophisticated approach to patterns with a plain white underneath black and blue prints, but they also created a light yellow dress that I just adored.
  • One side observation, some designers went for the naked look a bit too much for my liking, I can't really imagine even the most devoted followers of fashion walking around with no bra through a sheer shirt. 

So that is my review so far, if anything has caught your eye that I've missed then let me know,

Luv as always,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment