Monday 7 March 2011

Just a Quickie!

Hey Guys,
Sorry for being away for a while, life has kinda been throwing crap at me and I have completely abandoned my passion for blogging. So this week I promise to make up for it.

So today just a brief word to let you know what will be coming up soon:

  • In Memoriam of the best hamster a girl could ask for R.I.P baby ♥
  • Summer soon - My staples for this season!
  • My new project to bring confidence to my school.  
  • And a few LUSH posts slotted in ☺
Finally to everyone that is reading this, I truly love and am humbled by you following the ramblings of a teenage girl who loves clothes and despite going through the trials of life has found peace with something she loves, Fashion.

To all of you, thank you for supporting me, I do this for you.

Luv,
LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

2 comments: