Wednesday 13 April 2011

Yesterday I climbed several mountains....

Hey guys,

Sorry for being A.W.O.L recently I have been swamped with issues bigger than myself and it has taken until this break in my revision schedule to write this blog but here I am ☺

So yesterday was very important for me, It was the first time I had worn wedges and the first time I had worn heels to anywhere that required a journey on public transport. And it was a success ☺ only 3 stumbles in all, none of them fatal and only one blister which for me is pretty amazing.



In fashion wise I had style. I wore my wedges (see pic) with a vintage dress, grey cardigan and brown shoulder bag - whole outfit was around the £50 mark which is reasonable. Yet I fitted in with the Chanel clutching, Prada shoes wearing women that dominate Canary Wharf fashion. All the women that work there strut amongst the skyline with an air of fabulousness not seen anywhere else, the pride they take in their work is just a visible as the pride with which they wear their clothes. I am honestly proud to know just some of the women that work in that amazing place and will go up their at the flick of a switch just to breathe the air.

The place proves that London really is amazing,

Love LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment