Sunday 15 May 2011

LUSH Round-Up & General Chat ♥

Hey guys,

It's been too long since I sat at my computer to write down a post to the world. Load the page, hit play on the ipod shuffle and sit at the desk. Well now 'Dramatic Voice' is the time☺

So my Brief Lush Easter Round up:
Donkey Oaty - loved the smell but the colour was not pleasent sorry!

Fluffy Egg - seriously the best smell and a pleasure to bathe in 10/10



Hippy Chick - Bought these in mass, was sooooo good! Still have one left ♥

Street Party - Named for a certain Royal Wedding however this was too much glitter which is not my thing but it did have a seriously fab smell.
So I am keeping well,loving life and fashion, reading vogue inbetween revision guides, atm I'm tired tho so I'm just going to log off, then tweet from my phone, then sleep ♥
 
Lots of love guys,
 
LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

2 comments:

  1. I love bath salts!!!

    Cool Post...

    http://fairybabyexoticbirds.blogspot.com/
    http://jessnfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment and I am so sorry I took so long to reply! I love lush and they do a bath ballistic called Geo Phyzz that is made from Hawaiian sea salt and is amazing to bath in!

      Will follow both your blogs as they are great!

      Sorry again,

      Amber xx

      Delete