Thursday 25 August 2011

Summer Lovin'.....

Hey Guys and Dolls,

So I recently went on holiday to Greece and I stayed in a place called Tolo on the Peloponnese. I did much tanning and swimming, met some lovely people whom I plan to keep in contact with forever and yes I shopped!

While the majority of my holiday was spent enjoying a cool beverage/ ice cream by the pool or on the beach I did manage to get quiet a lot of shopping done actually and hit some major trend branches on my way.

Firstly I went on a short jewellery craze. I bought two necklaces from a company called Fly (fairy one and the hello kitty one) - they are going to look so kitsch and cute I cannot wait to wear them. I also bought an E=mc² bracelet - It's very special equation for me, not only was it thought of by one of my hero's Einstein but also because in my very first Chemistry lesson of Secondary School I said it and everyone looked at me and thought I was a geek, well guys I am, deal with it. I then bought a Juicy Couture Charm for my bracelet in Hydra (a Greek island) of flowers in a basket as it was both summery and seriously awesome - although it will weigh a lot lol! Finally I bought a Aphrodite charm for a necklace. As some of you know I write an advice blog called Dear Aphrodite (http://dearaphrodite.blogspot.com/) and think I am the most like her out of the 12 other Greek Gods. It was made by an amazing silversmith in Tolo and it will always remind me of my holiday.

  
I also bought several bags. The two pictured are a hello kitty backpack - I am the hello kitty child, it sooo cute I couldn't resist and a floral print bag from Tally Weijl which is both beach chic but will carry me through to autumn as well.




Finally to hit a massive trend is a little pattern that has splashed across the catwalks and filtered to the high street - Stars by Dolce and Gabbana. Now as my allowance like many teenagers will not stretch to D&G, I was lucky to of come across my own take on the trend in a scarf/sarong. This was found in a shop called Jasmine in Hydra and it was one of many beautiful objects in the shop. It was so hard to choose but I am so lucky to of found such a A/W 2011 staple. Here it is:


So thanks for allowing me to take you guys through my summer holiday purchases,

Stay true to your own style,

Luv LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment