Sunday 22 June 2014

Life 3.0

Hello everyone,

After a very long hiatus I am finally free of the shackles of school and exams, heading into what I like to call life 3.0. I have been in school for 14 years now, that was life 2.0, and before that well I was very small and I suppose that was life 1.0. So I heading into a new phase and am planning to improve myself this year, as I realise more about myself, without my life revolving primarily around school.

I can't really say that I have many plans for what I am going to do, but blogging and interestingly vlogging (did someone say YouTube channel, I will let you know when I launch my channel) are going to become a major part of my life as I've missed it so much and will be able to focus more on what I love. So keep your eyes on both of my blogs - my other lifestyle/advice blog is linked above if you haven't checked it out and want to please do.

I have a few post ideas to re-launch my blog, all summer related, one handbags, on clothes and the last one is a beauty look inspired by my mums blog. I also was thinking of reviewing books on this blog if you would be interested in that as I have a HUGE amount of books of varying genres and would love to get through them all as soon as possible.

So just a brief I'm back post today, but have got more time now so it will not be long till my next one, promise.

- Just a side note, I have Instagram so you can keep up with my travels on there, as well as the usual Facebook and my Twitter.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine,

Lots of luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment