Friday 20 February 2015

A new uniform for a new life!

Dear all,

I left school in June and haven't had to wear a uniform since then - it's the best! 

But there are certain things in my wardrobe I reach for every day without fail (95% of the time at least):

*My bright pink swing coat - this has revolutionised my wardrobe. I actually bought it in 2013 but I didn't wear it till last year when I was rebelling against the end of winter and wanted to carry on wearing my favourite colour! And there hasn't been many days since when I picked another coat instead. It has a huge hood which makes me look like a Jedi or Sith (depending on my mood lol) and it's warm without being baking so I can wear it without overheating on the tube. It's just all kinds of awesome. 

*My beloved black biker boots - these look well loved and well worn because they are. I have worn these so much since I bought them it is hard to get me in anything else. I wear them to work, clubbing and everything inbetween. They squeak when I walk as they are like 2 years old. They are my perfect shoe and I feel like a trendy Lara Croft in them. 

*Jeans - that old chestnut. I'm not going to spend too long talking about jeans and why I love them. But I prefer straight jeans over skinny jeans and I own a range of colours that only is missing a few perfect editions. I am working on it. 

So that is my basic uniform - I change it up with kimonos and long sleeve tees or jumpers if I'm freezing. And jewellery works magic for changing a plain outfit into an evening look. 

Will check in soon with a beauty post as I have been testing some things to help with dry skin in winter and have had varying results. 

Speak soon,

Luv Amber xx


No comments:

Post a Comment