Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentines With a Simple Heart...

Hey Guys,

Valentines is all about being with the one you love right? Well for me it was just me and my family - So I left my post till the day after out of respect for the love.

Lush certainly helped me with this day by providing the two nicest presents a single girl could get:

^The Ex Factor^ The bomb to get rid of that annoying Ex! Smells of Vanilla and is totally cute - good for a distress ♥

^Slightly Damaged Frog Prince^ - He is supposed to have another eye but he is sooo cute. Kiss him and be assured of a fabulous smelling bath - the jasmin and rose will blow you away ♥

^My love of jewellery^ Juicy Charm Bracelet, Accessorise 'I love you' Necklace and Primark LOVE ♥
 
Untill the day I get roses from a guy, Valentines will stay the banoffee and hot chocolate day!

Luv you guys,

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox


No comments:

Post a Comment