Friday 3 February 2012

So its 2012...

Hey guys,

This post has been waiting too long and for that I am very sorry. However it is 2012 and a new year, so as per usual fashion is once again moving on.

So the first magazine I buy since Christmas is Glamour and in it I am confronted with the new trends for Spring/Summer 2012 because as we all know fashion has to be constantly forward thinking. Well as for the new season there is a mixture of Pastel and Femininity accompanied by a sharp mules in the vintage style.
Some designers paid homage to the late 50's and kept everything in muted colours while Prada created a whirlwind of 3D brights and pleats.

Someone definitely put something in the designers coffee as everything has become so much bolder to lighten the spirits out of the winter glooms, I think I need the Siberian winds to die down first before I bin the tights and woolly colours.

Will let you know when London stops feeling like the north pole. But hey here's to the new year!

Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xox

No comments:

Post a Comment