Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bucket List 2.0

Hey guys,

Ok so the last time I wrote a bucket list (1.0) I had just broken the 5,000 page view barrier and now I am sitting here and my little blog has now had 11,698 and I thought I had better update it as shockingly I have done one of them already (in part at least)


Here it goes:
  1. This is major one for me. I want to own a Chanel Handbag. I want to save my hard earned money and treasure it. I want to walk into the shop and leave a changed person.
  2. I want to sit at Paris Fashion Week amongst the most respected people in the industry. I want to stand out and watch the shows as a person who sees the art in clothes. The beauty of a fast-paced world.
  3. I want to find the perfect pair of shoes. I want to walk for miles in them. I will treasure them forever.
  4. I want to go to Coco Chanel's apartment. I may pass out. It's one of the once in a lifetime things.
  5. I want to get something from Tiffany's in New York. Looking like Mrs.Hepburn.(as much as possible)
  6. Now 6 is being updated as I will go to Comic Con dressed as Lara Croft because 1,  Padmé Naberrie is hard to get perfect and 2, as luck would have it I predicted that Militarian would be in and it is. Oh and who doesn't want to look like a kick ass woman! 
  7. I want to travel the world and buy every outfit I wear in the country I go to. Leave with no clothes end up with the best styles from everywhere.
  8. I want to go to New York. I have a kind of obsession with the place. I want to be there and be inspired.
  9. I want to see the things that inspire designers. I want to see how the most beautiful of pieces steam from the most beautiful of muses.
  10. I want to go to the places where fashion needs to reach. India and the middle east. I want to make fashion more than labels. I want it to change people's lives. 
Adaptations:

Firstly, 1 through to 5 have not changed, still not completed but hey, I am only young. 
6 is updated. 
7, well I bought and wore a sarong in Greece and a beaut scarf in the Himalayas in India so I guess I have made progress. 
8 has not happened yet.
9 is a tough one but I will go to every V&A exhibit until I have had my mind blown, I thought it was bad when I was inspired to write this blog. 
10 is completed in part as I did get to go to India and it was amazing, the last part is a personal goal of this blog and of my life.

 I don't ever really wear designer labels like I would want to but fashion is a huge part of my life. I want everyone who reads my blog to understand that I am just an ordinary girl who isn't draped in designer gear 24/7 but is quiet comfortable turning items of the high street into outfits that can rival a designer collection. 

Anyway, its not about the label on the clothes, its the person you feel like when you are in them. 

That's the message I try to send out by writing this blog. 

Endless luv readers,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment