Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday night reading!

Hey guys,

So I'm just hanging out in my room and today I purchased my first september issue of a magazine and it was (drum roll please) Teen Vogue!


It was an excellent read with lots of tips for how to take the latest trends from the catwalk to the wardrobe and also the interview with Selena Gomez is beautifully shot and written with some lovely casual style images that show chic beach looks and what appears to be a bare faced Selena - a refreshing change to the heavily made up beauty section nearer the back of the magazine. Finally it has some nice back to school/fall fashions that would suit anyone and can slot into any wardrobe with ease.

I also want to show my latest manicure from my lovely mummy - which combines a pop bright pink that would of exploded of any outfit but I managed to tone it down with some pale pink glitter smash as a top coat.

My next post will be show jumping its way to you on Monday but till then,

Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment