Friday 15 February 2013

I have been very busy I'm so sorry!

Hey guys,

I am so sorry for being so distant but as predicted A levels have been causing me a headache and I am also trying to deal with all the future like uni and what to do while I am there. (I will post a catch up on Dear Aphrodite later today)

So I do have some posts that have been scattered across the universe that I hope to bring to you this week as I finally have a break before mocks begin. Today is therefore not only an apology for my absents but a taster into what will be coming soon:

- I went back to the V&A fashion department after my first outing there when I began this blog with a camera this time!

- It's award show season, I'll show you some faux pas that have struck the red carpet and how I think some actresses have got it bang on.

- Also I am predicting what of the new trends from the catwalks will be gracing the high street and there are some to be careful of I must say!

So here is to free time at long last, don't worry I'm here to stay,

Lots of love, as always,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥






No comments:

Post a Comment