Sunday 24 March 2013

The Need List: Updated

Hey guys,

I am terrible at shopping, I make a plan and then end up getting distracted by t-shirts or jewellery (just ask my best friend!) and so my wardrobe grows kinda awkwardly.

At the moment I am on a bit of a health drive and am getting slimmer which is very exciting but I will need to replace some key items soon or I won't be able to go anywhere! So I decided if I made my list public it may stick out at bit more and I will be less likely to ignore it.

Here it goes:

1. I will soon need new jeans however most girls will sympathise that getting new jeans is the most difficult task you can face (does my bum look big in these? Etc.) So I am planning to put this off until its crucial, also I love my jeans so am a bit sad about replacing them.

2. I need a new bag. My parents have been harping on at me to get a back pack for school as I do carry a lot of weight on my shoulders so here begins my search for the perfect one.

3. I would love some outfit variants, I want to take risks this season so need some extra pieces to help with that, in tones of grey to light blue.

4. I need new shoes, the situation is dire. I'm serious; wearing converse is great but they simply don't go with everything. I need pumps and a nice pair of black low court shoes I think.

This concludes my post of my needs in fashion,

Hope you enjoyed it!

Lots of luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥


No comments:

Post a Comment