Friday 12 March 2010

Sorry Its been a while!

Hey guys,

I can only apologise for being really late in updating this blog! I have had lots of illness recently and spent a lot of last week in bed. However, now I have some minutes free I can update this blog. So a little summary:
  • Alexander McQueen's last show took place in France this week. Apparently he was 80% of the way through completing this show at the time of his death. It was a fitting tribute to an icon. The dresses were stunning and very vintage. Definitely bang on trend!
  • Fashion weeks globally are ending. What a shame but now we can go and buy all the latest trends when they filter down into the shops! YAY =>
  • The Oscars happened. Lots of blogs about them. My highlights - Diane Kruger, Miley Cyrus and Penelope Cruz all dressed amazingly. Couture and a Oscar always looks good.
  • Alice in Wonderland has taken over. Any Jewellery must be vintage and eccentric

Now fully recovered I have been going shopping and this is my latest buy >>>
It is from H&M and cost £20. I love it because its quirky with that punk studded look that is on everything now from Fiorelli Bags to Rihanna's Gloves. It's grey which is a staple colour for any girls wardrobe and will go with most colours! I will team it with a tee from my extensive collection and my grey skinny flares for the classic rock chic look we all love!
Love you guys,
LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better :)

    Can't wait to get some of the Alice in Wonderland inspired jewelery!
    And great find that jacket is so amazing!

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! I totally agree about the Alice in Wonderland (just did a little outfit post featuring it myself!). I'm starting to think H&M's outside of the US have so much better selection...boo!
    xoxo Maria at www.BachmansSparrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Clare

    love the blog LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xx

    ReplyDelete