Saturday 27 February 2010

My Camden Day!


Hey guys,

Today I had the most fun looking a cute and fabulous jewellery in one of the world's most famous markets! I must say the selection was vast and it was hard to pick but I managed as you can tell by my enthusiastic writing! I love it there so much and this imaginative style of Jewellery is really popular at the moment so I needed to fit in!


I also went to Accessorize! The best shop on the high street for cute things! It is not very expensive and has huge ranges to accommodate all accessories needs! Mr Dior recommends only sticking to two colours per outfit but if you are feeling brave then go bold! No one will stop you!

Oooh before I go my top tip for accessories at the moment: Cameo Necklaces I own two the blue one is below and I own a pink one too. Massive trend, easy to wear!
 

Love you LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

2 comments: