Saturday 27 February 2010

Profile: Diane Von Furstenberg

Hey Guys,

This post was a request by my mother, a profile on the incredible designer Diane Von Furstenberg. Back in 1972 she shook the fashion world with her iconic wrap dress and now she lives on with cool classy collections that make the whole fashion world smile.
Originally born in Brussels, she moved to New York in 2001 and by 2002 was an American citizen. A re-launch of her wrap dress came after a break from fashion. Diane then returned back to the fashion scene with a bang. The fall 2010 season has been rocking the catwalk with an elegant mix of edgy and feminine looks that really give women the right looks to aim for! She really knows how to dress a woman and I love her clothes.

Thank you Diane!

Love LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a blog award :)♥ Check it out on my blog! ;)*

    http://adrypereira13.blogspot.com
    retro ♡ lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much!!! x I am glad to be nominated xx I love your blog

    ReplyDelete