Tuesday 16 February 2010

Ok first post scary stuff!

Hey guys,

I am an ordinary girl from London who has a big dream! I want to be a barrister in the future but right now i am loving the fashion culture that London gives me! With the BRITS blaring out from my TV and my cute Hamster chewing her tube behind me, this is what i call home, However, when i am out and about fashion is always on my mind. I buy at least 6 magazines a month and love reading about new fashions, but while at the V&A museum in London today i learnt that the vintage side of fashion is so much more inspiring and really affects the clothes i wear today!

In this blog i will talk about designer brands because they give us the trends but as i said, i am just an ordinary girl who has never spent more than £50 on one item of clothing!

I hope you enjoy learning about how i see fashion and learn something new!

Love you loads xox LDN TEEN FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment