Friday 19 February 2010

chillin' I never chill when there is fashion to be seen!

Hey guys,

While hanging with my friend today (she will remain unnamed) we discussed the use of leggings in fashion! Now these are bang on trend for that spring look. You can keep warm while looking stunning! I prefer a denim look but black leggings are a staple item every girl should own! Rock these with over size tees and high heels or converse for an easy switch between night time and day wear!

Well I am going to go and look at some hot new trends and I will report back tomorrow!

Remember Spring is only a few weeks away!

Love

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA XOX

2 comments:

  1. Amber your such a good writer !
    Love your stufff :)
    Holll
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much holly!

    Love u too xox

    ReplyDelete