Sunday 21 February 2010

Converse: Shoe Heaven!!

Hey guys,


This post is dedicated to the shoes I wear most: Converse. The simple trainer that has been changing lives since 1908 with the company still booming and moulding to new trends, while keeping the simple High-Top as centre stage. I have two pairs myself, One red High-Top and one black ankle length pair but both keeping the immortal white sole. In 1913, Converse produced a catalogue with the following words: “Our company was organized in 1908 fully believing that there was an earnest demand from the retail shoe dealer for a rubber shoe company that would be independent enough not to follow every other company in every thing they do.” Those words would go down in history Always a brand for those independent enough not to follow, the young company would befriend a young sport: Basketball. And now 102 years later we still wear them!

This photo above was taken by my friend Emma Rogers, of a girl wearing the iconic shoes. I think this is living proof Converse is still the ultimate shoe and will live for many more years!

I really don't need to say anything else apart from I love you Converse!!!!!!!

Love LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment