Saturday 20 February 2010

R.I.P Alexander McQueen

Ok while posting about fashion I feel I need to dedicate a post to the late great Alexander McQueen. He died on Thursday the 11th February at the age of 40 and is a legend in British fashion history. He came up with the weird and the wacky, alongside skinny jeans and leggings which have become normal. His fashion shows, more recently in Paris but also in the U.K showed his designer flare to its best with him being creative and fabulous at the same time. He has dressed Beyoncé and Lady Gaga just to name a few. One of his dresses sits amongst other amazing dresses at the V&A and the whole fashion world mourns him.

So I just wanted to say Thank You Alexander for inspiring us all to fall in love with fashion, especially me.

Love

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment