Friday 16 April 2010

*FASHION UPDATE*

Hey Guys,

It wouldn't let me type this properly on the other post!

*FASHION UPDATE*
  • Nautical is back and bold-Red,white and blue!
  • Wedges are IN deffinatly: check out Topshop for some pretty ones!
  • Summer is on its way (although it is freezing today): Jumpers and coats are gone and short sleeves are hear to stay!
  • I said in an earlier post that stupidly high heels were on their way out. I always admit when I am wrong but I am not killing myself to wear them. If you are brave then feel free!
  • Vintage is Al a mode! If its old its FAB!
Can't wait for the heat to arrive. I am fed up of being cold :(

Luv LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

3 comments:

  1. I love the Nautical trend, Just got myself a white and blue striped top.
    And summer is definitely on its way!


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a white spotted skirt and a red spotted cardigan its soo cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Summer 2010 is gonna be FAB!

    ReplyDelete