Saturday 24 April 2010

Music and Fashion xx

Hey guys,

I am listening to my iPod atm and I love how music and fashion are linked. I noticed I haven't really wrote about it so now I am!!!

I started my morning having a bit of a moment where I listened to the killers non-stop. The music is soo honest and FAB! "Mr Brightside" never fails to get me smiling along side "Read my Mind" and "Bones". These songs always make me want to wear that rock look like Taylor does here.
Taylor Momsen is my new icon for this style and she makes it look effortless and awesome!!!

I am also a massive fan of Old skool classics. Like "Dance the night away" by Mavericks or "Jive Talking" by the Bee Gees. This inspired the fashion world to get up a party the night away. Bee Gees obviously inspired  leg warmers etc. and I hope that the fashion world allows a revival.

Anyway got to dash and finish some homework. I will continue this subject soon! I maybe a fashionista while I write this but my life isn't always glamorous :(

Lots of Love

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

2 comments: