Sunday 11 April 2010

My 1st Blog Award!!!!

Hey guys,

I have received a Sunshine blog award from Retro♡Lover (click to see it x)

The rules for this blog award are:
1- Post the logo within your blog or post ☺

2- Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers ☻

3- Link the nominees within your post ♪

4- Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog ♥

5- Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from!


So, I pass this blog award onto the following fabulous fashion blogs..
Thank you once again to Retro ♡ Lover for giving me an opportunity to give out this award to all of the fab blogs that write about fashion in the best ways possible and who also give us an insight into their lives.

Thanks again for inspiring me to write and making me smile daily!

Lots of Love guys

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox ♥♥♥♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. thanks for the award darling!

    btw did you enter my 14K gold jewelry giveaway yet?



    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm sure it's not going to be the last one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. og i just found your blog and you really deserve this award!
    your blog design is way cute and bw i really like the song fashion of lady gaga too :D
    im a follower now (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for your lovely comments. I am so glad you all like my blog. I am passionate and am glad you feel it.

    Lots of Love LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you so much dear :) That really made my day. I'm so glad we met over IFB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot!

    I love your layout, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And thanks for the award!

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Thanks so much! Sorry it took me SO long to respond. I'm just so busy lately!

    xx, Melissa
    http://dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete