Thursday 27 January 2011

LUSH, Fashion + Music: Space Girl to Space Cowboy

Hey guys,

This post was an inspiration so I will break with my usual LUSH on Monday to bring you a combination I think will work, LUSH, music and fashion.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of bathing in a LUSH bomb call Space Girl (see below) which smelt of pamar violets (sweets that I ♥) and sparkled like mini stars and galaxies - a fabulous relaxing bath for even the most hectic of days.

On the fashion front  Giorgio Armani Prive has a bit of a rep for thinking out of this world if you want to view the images see here http://www.harpersbazaar.com/

And the song I quoted is Space Cowboy by Jamiroquai if you want to check it out I recommend you do!
 
So guys I hope you enjoyed my mega combination post - I definitely did,
 
Love LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment