Monday 3 January 2011

New Year! New Blog Trend! Fresh Handmade Cosmetics!

Happy New Year Followers,

So I have a not-so-secret passion and it's the beauty of LUSH handmade Cosmetics. Now I know this is a fashion blog but I think good cosmetics are fashionable too and to keep your body 'Classy and Fabulous' you need to use good products and I swear by Lush.

Since I was born my mother lovingly bathed me with the sweet smells of Lush and ever since its been my addiction, growing with age. So now, alongside my fashion, I will review Lush products on a Monday.

Today I will start by reviewing one of the sadly gone but amazing Christmas Prezzies - Christmas Allsorts!


This Box contained the three bath ballistics (bombs) that you see here and I took individual images so I could review them in turn:


^Satsumo Santa ^ - Beautiful smell, very citrus and lush! Bright red colour but that's not a problem!
Soft water a delight to bath in!



^Li'l Lush Pud^ - Really does smell like Xmas pudding, very seasonally spicy!
Kinda creamy brown colour water which is intriguing! Again the water is lovely, especially if it's a cold day!



^The Bӧӧg^  Smells of Christmas herbs - sounds strange but it's amazing!
Water you would assume to be white but there are coloured parts in the back which release a rainbow into the bath and the water ends up a purple colour! Is a lovely bath for a party day!

I hope you enjoyed my Lush debut!

Lots of sweet smelling Luv,

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

2 comments: