Monday 24 January 2011

LUSH ON MONDAY! Final Christmas Post :'(

Hey guys,

My last post on the long lost christmas products :( If you are, like me holding on to the last little bombs, show gels and scents then this is for you!

My last Lush present I will present to you is:

SNOW FAIRY! <3

In this box you get:

^Snow Fairy^ The goddess of all shower gels and one of the nicest sweet smells of all Lush :)



^Angel's Delight^ A pink sparkly Star that shines and smells amazing - you may get the theme of this gift :)

^Shimmy Shimmy^ This massage bar is STAYING after Christmas and I love the sweet-almost-coconut smell and the glitter it covers you in (think twilight vampire sparkle) I love it soo much I own two!

So thats the box but before I say bye to Christmas there is one Bubble bar I have left behind for a good reason because it's sister is a Lush regular:

^This is Candy-Cane or after Christmas it will go back to Creamy Candy^ This is my ultimate bubble bar as it smells like cotton candy and you can make it last up to 4 baths (its also the cheapest bubble bar) The bubbles are natural and only need heat to be activated - who wants a cold bath anyway? 
 
My next Lush will be as good but on my favourite Lush scent for a change,
 
Thanks for following me,
 
LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. We love LUSH products! Just featured the bath bombs on our V day gift post! Check it out!

    XO, Liza and Jewls
    I LIVE FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out your blog and am following you!
    My post on the valentines day stuff will be coming soon :)

    Luv LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

    ReplyDelete