Sunday 3 July 2011

Philosophy I came up with today ♥

Hey guys,

Not long till my birthday. I am still a teen though so don't worry, what will I do when I hit twenty hmmm... well that's far from now so I am not too worried.

Today while I was on the bus, thinking about my outfit I was amazed to come up with this little philosophy for my blog:

"Fashion is defined not by the clothes themselves but the person you are when you wear them ♥"

I think it's quiet good. I am immensely proud to be a fashionista and will now live my life by this motto.

Today I was a walking fashion magazine, with a combo of colour-blocking, florals, metallics and destressed denim. I have a habit of turning skirts and tops into dresses and today was no exception ☺

I also made my very first pizza from scratch, no mean feet but the best thing I can make.

Speak soon guys,
Luv,

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment