Saturday 23 July 2011

When you wish on your birthday....

Hey Guys,

Last Friday was my birthday yay! I am still a teenager but just a year older! I got some super cool birthday gifts and some of them were so fashionable it's incredible. I got this amazing silk scarf dress (see below) It's so flattering for summer and such a cool print in a bright colour I love it.

I also got bought several bags - a pink mini clutch and the massive handmade satchel you can see in the picture. I cannot say how much I love it and its size. So on trend too as I saw Agyness Deyn (possibly the biggest trendsetter ever) with a bright green one. I went for one more my style and vintage from zatchels.com.

I also got a Betsey Johnson necklace to add to my large accessories collection. Its a mouse as that's a nickname my mum gave me from a young age. It is so cute in a vintage style and I have already worn it several times.

I got several other presents of sentimental value and that I honestly love and cannot wait to wear/enjoy and can safely say this birthday was one of the best I have ever had. With my best friends I went to Lush and had a fabulous party there with lots of cake and bubbles (not a usual mix) and I have to give credit to the guys at Lush Romford for truly being amazing and honouring me with a LUSH Legends box as a gift. I now own a good proportion of their shop and will always be a loyal customer of theirs. Trust me guys, if you want a good shopping experience and have your life changed, these guys are the people to see.


Also I wanted to share a present I got from my girls ellie and baylee. I think it says everything.

Finally Happy Birthday Me!

Lots of love guys,
Keep wishing,
LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

2 comments:

  1. Ha that shirt is funny!

    http://livingasunnyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete