Thursday 7 July 2011

See the light....

Hey Guys,

It's the end of the day here, soon people will be dreaming the future and wishing for tomorrow. I find this time of night, just as the sun sets, my most productive time. This is when I think of the people I want to be near and the things I need to accomplish.

When you see things clearly you can come across some startling truths. You see the truth in your heart and who holds it at that moment. You see the career you will take one day. You see the outfit that will make you great.

I am not materialistic but often my dreams revolve around a person or a thing. Sometime I can't sleep as my mind whirrs with random thoughts so I have to keep a notebook just to make sense of it.


Sweet Dreams Fashionistas,

LDN TEENAGE FASHIONISTA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment