Sunday 7 April 2013

Clean wardrobe, clean mind!

Hey guys,

So last Saturday I finished sorting all of my clothes out and looked into my wardrobe and was horrified at everything out of its place and my system of order had vanished. All the days of wearing the same college uniform had left my other clothes disregarded but no more.

Now I've finished the organising and I feel so much better seeing it all lined up. It is colour coded and then organised from formal dresses and jackets, through to knitwear, t-shirts and smart shirts, suit jackets, then jeans and finishing with smart trousers and skirts.

I cannot believe how many clothes I own. Although I feel like I have a complete wardrobe at last with lots of outfit options for every occasion needed now!

So here it is in it's finery:


Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment