Thursday 4 April 2013

Creating my own style, one shopping trip at a time!


Hey guys,

So on Monday I went shopping and bought some new stuff that I would like to share with you guys!

So my new style direction is a mash up of rock chic, distressed denim, and Militarian yet I add bits of girly in for good measure and I believe it is quiet unique.

This style direction influenced these purchases, the first being a Cinderella tee from Uniqlo that will break the toughness created by my new grey jeans from Forever 21.

 
 

Also I bought a camouflage jacket that has been embellished on the collar. This is again from Forever 21 and I was attracted to it because it meant I could wear a print I love in another way to just on my jeans that I have been wearing a lot! Also it makes my mum happy by me going out wearing a jacket and keeping warm!

 

Finally, I bought two necklaces also from Forever 21. (Sorry if it seems overkill but it is my favourite shop and the prices are very reasonable so I go there a lot!)




Back to the necklaces, well I do have a lot of jewellery so I have to be regimented about what I buy so I don't double up but with this silver Dream necklace and this cascade of flowers I have managed to buy two statement pieces, the silver one which is best for layering necklaces and the flowers for making a bold sparkly gesture to an outfit - all for just over a tenner!

I will post as much as I can this Easter but I am revising for my AS exams so it's tough to keep up!

Keep in touch, comment/tweet/message me on IFB and I will reply as soon as possible!

Luv as always,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥


2 comments:

  1. Lovely jewellery! Good luck with the AS exams! They're a pain but you'll have a great summer once they're done.

    I'm now following you :) check out my blog if you like
    Http://Sara-says.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! I hope they will be ok!
      Of course I will check out your blog!

      Luv,
      LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

      Delete