Sunday 7 July 2013

Fashion in Film - Confessions of a Shopaholic...

Hey guys,

Firstly a big thank you to all you guys for reading this blog when I post, it means a lot to me and if you want me to write about anything in particular let me know anyway you like, also if you would like to follow me in another way that I currently don't offer, just ask!

So back to this post, I have this and three more fashion in film posts on there way and today's is about the best-selling book turned film, Confessions of a Shopaholic. Although the film is an adaptation of the book, it is actually a really funny, girly film and with the mandatory man candy of Luke, played by the handsome Hugh Dancy, thrown in for good measure. My favourite quote from the film is when Becky, played by Isla Fisher, takes Luke shopping thinking he knows nothing and then is surprised to find that he "speaks Prada" despite an apparent dreadful taste in clothes.

Back to the clothes, well of course Becky herself has many, including some highlights that I will show in the images below, but then of course comes the green scarf. The green scarf is important because it ties Becky to Luke and Becky to giving up her shopping addiction! In actual fact the scarf is very on trend with the jewel green colour that would go with everything!

So here it is to the shopaholics out there,

Speak soon guys,

Luv u all,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment