Saturday 6 July 2013

Fashion Update!!

Hey guys,

So lots of things have been going on in the fashion world it is so hard to keep up! But I have picked my top 5 from all the stories:

First off things have been going down at Burberry, hot things. New couple on the block Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge are the brands face for Autumn/Winter 2013 and the shoot was amazing. And super steamy! The photographer was definitely third wheeled as the loved up pair did their thing.

Secondly, it seems that all good things appear from Dior at the moment. I finally got myself a new mascara from the Diorshow range as it is simply the best! (queue the cheesy music) While also I found that they have re-branded my favourite perfume Miss Dior Cherie into simply Miss Dior and I was scared that I wouldn't like the new scent however I am pleased to inform the blogosphere that I loved it just as much as the old one! (It is not that much different tbh, slightly fresher but still fab!) 

Thirdly, my new fashion love: my legs! After loosing a bit of weight in the new year I realised just how fab my legs are and subsequently have gone a bit, no a lot summery. Today's purchases are two pairs of shorts and a fab skirt sure to feature in some outfits soon, ahh I love the sun! 

Fourthly, sing along now "And it was all yellow!" As with summer comes a colour of the season and this time round it seems that yellow is it. I own three yellow dresses from my not so long ago dress buying addiction and I guess I now have the weather to wear them! Again yay for summer! 

Finally, the men behind the label Dolce and Gabbana were sentenced to time in prison in Italy last month for tax evasion! I was shocked to say the least! This story is one of a string recently, where companies or individuals seek to avoid paying tax. Now I know nobody likes to pay it and it seems to not be the easiest thing to do despite living in a modern age, but in times of global recessions etc. I think that evading tax is shady behaviour and I hope that now it's a public interested issue, less of it will happen in the future.

So that's today's fashion update, it took a long time to come as I have just been made a captain of my college and the responsibilities piled up quickly as I had to help plan end of year social events, sorry guys, will be back on form asap as college finishes this week! 

Hope you're all enjoying the weather!

Luv,
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment