Saturday 13 July 2013

When I get to Warwick Avenue...

Hey guys,

I am currently on my way to Warwick University (ok it's not Warwick Avenue but thanks Duffy!) and I have the entire back row of the coach to myself! And as I am alone I thought I'd tell you about what I wear when I travel.

Firstly, I love to wear espadrilles and today is no exception, they are so lovely and light while also covering all of my feet so they are protected as well, especially if you are dragging a suitcase as they can hurt! These are my blue ones from Primark and they are fab!


I also took the rather bold decision to wear shorts (shocked face as its unusual for me). They are in the boyfriend style and are so comfy and from New Look and I paired them with a bright pink Gilly Hicks tee! 

When going on holiday I take my bright pink suitcase and I have it with me now although it looks like it has been through a small war thanks to the baggage handlers and my loving cat so today I looked like a holiday version of A Study in Pink (hi Sherlock fans!).

Update: I am now in bed at Warwick in my room which is lovely, waking up at 7 will be hard but oh well! I have enjoyed meeting everyone and hi if you are reading this at the conference please message me and say hi! 

So I'm gonna sign off and get some sleep at long last, 

Luv you all,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey its Jessica from the conference casually stalking your blog, I thought I'd stop and say hi! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess,
      How are you!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Luv, LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

      Delete