Monday 5 August 2013

Let your wild side out...

Hey guys,

I posted a teaser pic from this post over a week ago and for some unknown reason it has taken me a while to post it. Sorry!!!

Anyway this post features three of my birthday presents; my yellow camouflage scarf, my Marilyn Monroe handbag and my grey leopard tee in my outfit, as well as my beloved snake skin effect sandals from Clarks and my green shorts from New Look. Hence the name for this post is let your wild side out due to its safari style.

This is me in my outfit: 
       

N.B that I am also wearing my mums vintage bangles that you'll see close up below as well as the other accessories,


So when I was dressed, I headed onto Oxford Street to meet my friend Marie for a catch up and a light shop in the summer sales - can you believe you can buy winter jumpers already! It's not even stopped being sunny yet! 

Being a light shop I didn't splurge but I did buy this dress from Bershka for £20 which is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it! 


So I hope you're all having a good summer wherever you are, thanks to all of you for reading and liking this page, I really love you all! 

Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment