Monday 26 August 2013

Holiday! Celebrate!

Hello everyone!

I am sorry I have been so quiet recently, it has been hectic getting back from my holidays, working at a law firm and having large hiccups happening in my life in a period of two weeks. But I am back and pleased to say that I am feeling better!

So I have been shopping so much recently and as I don't want this post to be too long I will separate it into what I bought on holiday and what I have bought in the last few weeks.

Today therefore is the holiday shopping post. I was lucky enough to spend two weeks in the idyllic area of Tolo on the Peloponnese in Greece and the shopping was good. We went by boat to Hydra and Spetses and went by coach into Nafplio as well as getting to enjoy the beautiful surrounding that we had in the town itself. I had huge amounts of fun shopping and everything I bought is beautiful.

So here are the pics of what I bought and where: 

Tally Weijl, Nafplio:

^This is a camouflage vest although its folded, it is seriously cool!^


^This is two sides of the same bag, I loved it and it was a till buy, I can't wait to wear it!^

^I have seen these everywhere but I loved this one so much I had to have it!^
 
Pink Woman, Nafplio:

^I love these, they are so pretty!^
 
 ^This is just a bit epic!^
 
(I also bought some pink trousers but they are being washed so are without a pic)

Jasmine, Hydra:

^These are my new holiday trousers, they are so pretty!^

^This is jade, it's beautiful, I wore it non-stop!^

Assorted shops in Tolo and Nafplio:

^This is the perfect handbag for me, I took it to work experience, it was very Legally Blonde lol!^



^These are three necklaces I bought on my travels, one at the top is a gold fairy, one in the middle is a butterfly and the one at the bottom is a white kitten, very much like Woozle!^

So as you can see I was very busy shopping, and I haven't stopped yet. The next post will be called Haul as I guess I have been buying a lot!! 

Happy summer to you all!

Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

N.B. I also got a replacement pair of espadrilles from Hydra which will no doubt feature soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment