Tuesday 27 August 2013

Haul!!

Hello everyone!

So as I mentioned before I have been shopping a lot! This is a kinda continuation from the last post except everything I have bought is from the UK so I guess it's a home haul lol! 

  • I went to the River Island sale and bought this tee, jumper and jacket. The t-shirt was just too cool - one problem is the sizing as it said it was a size 8 but it so wasn't, unless it was supposed to be a dress as it was still baggy on me and I am not a size 8 at all! The jacket is fab! I just love it's quirkiness and the jumper, well my name is Amber so it seemed only right that I bought it, if not because it was cool but just for self promotion lol!
 
 
 

  • I also went to Accessorize which is a place I just can't resist and bought this owl bag. I have no place to wear it yet but I don't care! I love it! 

  • I have also been buying make up! I bought this MAC palette of eye shadow because it is all the colours I was looking for and because its MAC it will be good quality. (MAC palette in pastellux, £30) 
 
  • I also discovered this shop that I had never been in before called "& other stories" on Regent Street in London. The shop is so cool, it had everything, from posh shampoo (£19 per bottle, ouch), to the cutest hair accessories that my mum bought and clothes, bags and make up! I bought this little eyelash brush for £2 because I find that even with the ultimate mascara (Diorshow waterproof 090 black, £28) sometimes my eyelashes clump too much and I will use it to fan them out. I tested it this morning and it works!
 
  • I also bought a t-shirt from David & Goliath (£10) which is so cute, I am a bit of a nerd and I have a cat which makes this Mew-bacca tee all the more appropriate. 

  • My local supermarket is an ASDA and whilst getting some food I picked up this cute jumper (£16) that is not only dark red which is the colour of the season but it's also so comfy!

So that is my recent haul, I need to stop now or I am going to run out of money and won't be able to go anywhere!!

Luv you all,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment