Thursday 29 August 2013

Things I am excited about!

Hello again,

So this post is a bit on a whim, as I am on my way to work and I have some time to make today's post so I will! 

I have decided to write my Top 4 things I am excited about that are coming up in my life (most are fashion based).

1. I cannot wait to buy my yellow jacket from Boden, after successfully buying a dress from them a week ago, with my first ever pay check, I'm going to splurge. Well I am worth it lol! 

2. Like most fashion bloggers and those in the industry I am particularly excited about the R-Patz with Dior commercials that are soon to be released. The arty trailers and stills are teasing us until the real thing comes. He is so hot! 

3. I want to get a kilt for A/W but I am waiting for the perfect one. My late great-grandad was Scottish so it seems only fitting that I get one. It needs to be bright red tartan and the ideal length, I will keep looking.

4. I am looking forward to going back to college. It is my last year before I can leave education and start the next phase of my life. I will eventually go to university but I have been given the opportunity to take a gap year before I apply and have decided that its the best option for myself. However I have a year to plan it, I will travel and get some work experience, basically make the most of it that I can! 

So that's what I've got to look forward too! Woohoo! 

Hope you are all well! Comment or like this post if you want! It would be nice to hear from you all! 

Luv you all,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment