Sunday 1 November 2015

A Week in my Wonderful London...

Hi all,

I love taking photo's and so over the past week I have been snapping my way around the city I love.

It is as simple as that really, so here is my week in the City! If you want to see another of these please let me know and I will do more in the future.


It all started on Monday when I walked along the river to Somerset House at dusk,

Then after an interview on Tuesday I admired this beautiful architecture on Wigmore Street, near Harley Street, 

And on Wednesday whilst en route to meet a friend, I was struck by this amazing office block on Southampton Row, Bloomsbury,

To the towering Queen Elizabeth Tower and of course Big Ben on Wednesday,

To the calm and sereene Australia House on Thursday morning...

and opposite St Clement Danes Church of course!

Then as the week ended the glitz of the Savoy...

and the bridge of the Charing Cross Hotel, carried me to my home and my weekend.

Here is to the beauty of my beloved city!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Amber xx

No comments:

Post a Comment