Monday 20 May 2013

11 random things about me...

Hey guys,

So I feel bad about the last post being so delayed so I am gonna write this one now after just sitting my physics exam to take my mind off things. 

So after my Liebster Blog Award I was thinking that I'd love to answer my questions that I posed to the three blogs I passed it onto. So here are my answers: 
    • If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? Justin Timberlake or Ryan Gosling! Easy! 
    • What's your favourite flower? Pink or red roses, simple girl really.
    • How many pairs of shoes do you own? Many, is that an answer, well I'd say around 20. 
    • What's your favourite movie quote? "I love the public you, I love the private you and I love the you only I get to see" from the Kate and William movie lol! 
    • If you could be on TV what show would you be in? I'd love to be in Hart of Dixie or Gossip Girl anything like that or maybe the female Mike Ross in Suits.
    • What is on the wall next to you right now? Well one side is a window and the other is a picture of a cat that looks like Woozle. 
    • What is your favourite season? Summer, I hate being cold and it's my birthday season.
    • Who is the most famous person you have ever met? I met Warwick Davis at comic con, that was cool.
    • What is the best place you've ever visited? Tolo, Greece and I loved it so much I'm going back this year.
    • Do you have any pets? If so what are they and what are their names? A Cat called Woozle who has been featured on this blog! 
    • If you could go anywhere in time or space, where would it be or when? I would love to go to the birth of the universe just so I would know how it all began, or maybe I would go to Paris to meet Coco Chanel and Christian Dior. 
    That concludes the 11 random things about me, I will do this once a month as a feature and get you guys to message me questions to answer! 

    Luv, 

    LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

    No comments:

    Post a Comment