Sunday 26 May 2013

The Difficult Journey of Love Part 2...

Hey guys,

So this is the second episode in my poetry story called The Difficult Journey of Love. This one is the man's reaction to how the woman acts in Shining Rock as I wanted this story to show both sides of love and heartbreak.

So enjoy! 

"The Man With The Broken Heart"

I say that I love you,
And am down on one knee.
Please give me your answer
To my hopeful plea.

You look away,
You turn your back,
You don't give an answer,
I'm taken aback.

You seem to be weighing,
The pros and the cons,
If you don't say a word -
You know I'll be gone,

My heart is broken,
You go to say,
But I don't want to hear it,
So I just walk away...

Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

2 comments:

  1. This one is SOOOOO much better! i really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lenise! It is always lovely to get feedback and I have just posted the third part tonight so I hope you like that one too!

      Luv,
      LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

      Delete