Saturday 4 May 2013

Beanies and other things...

Hey guys,

This post is driven by my recent trip to Canary Wharf which is one of my favourite places in London as business and culture mix amongst the skyscrapers.

Recently trends in fashion have taken an urban vibe and cities are proving a massive influence on the art of fashion. Styles of hoodies and cropped tees with logos on have filled the high street, bold leggings have reappeared and high tops with matching beanies and baseball caps.

At first I never thought this trend would suit me, but there are ways to incorporate it into your own style, I manage it by pairing slouchy jumpers with jeans but maybe I will end up rocking a beanie one day!
This is my 99th post so next one will be my centenary so I am planning something exceptional for that but please message me if you want anything special mentioned!
I want to also say thank you to all who look at my blog and read it every time I post, I love you all!
Lots of luv,
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment