Sunday 26 May 2013

Sunny Sunday musings...

Hey again, 

Two posts in one day! Aren't you guys lucky!

So I went shopping with my friend Lucy today and well I bought a lot! The sun is out at last and it is also warm which helps! I'm in a skirt and a vest top which combines like a dress! Also my shoes from Primark which hurt before are now comfortable! Double success! 

I will of course take you through what I bought. Basically after my wardrobe tidy I am only buying things I need or at least don't already own one similar! 

So I finally got my letterman style jacket from Republic and it's beautiful just the right colour to suit all seasons!
 

I also went Primark mad. This entailed me getting a new long vest top for the summer, a new straw hat that I couldn't resist, a new pair of pumps, a new swimming costume and a pair of simple navy espadrilles! Phew!

 



 
Also I went into Forever 21 and bought a new locket necklace that has the most beautiful owl on it.

 
I also wanted to show my outfit of the day as it is finally sunny. I will show you my necklace and shoes as you can't see them clearly in the photo.

 

Well I am going to carry on watching the Monaco Formula 1 race while the sun shines! Hope you guys have a lovely weekend!

Luv,
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment