Thursday 6 June 2013

The Difficult Journey of Love Part 3...

Hey guys,

All my exams are over! Yay! I will finish my blog about movies and fashion tonight but for now here is the third part of The Difficult Journey of Love which moves the relationship to a new setting and the woman has taken back the narrative. 

So here it is:

"You Always Had My Heart"

Standing at the altar, 
I'm forever yours,
This should last forever 
But can we ever be sure.

You know all about me,
You always had my heart,
Will this last forever?
Or will we fall apart? 

Make your vows,
And take my hand - 
You'll be forever true - 
You will be my perfect man
And make my dreams come true.

At least for now I hope you'll be,
As I look to you,
As I go to take my vow,
She turns and says,
"I do" ...

I hope you like it guys, part 4 will be posted later this week. 

Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment