Saturday 22 June 2013

The Difficult Journey of Love Part 4: Closure...

Hey guys,

This is part 4 of 7 so this is heading towards the climax now, I will aim to finish this story by next week. This poem is the woman reeling from watching the man she loves marry someone else and then she tries to find someone else to fill the whole in her heart. Will she be able to do it?

So here it is:

"Closure"
 
Those two words rung out
And are plastered on my heart
As we are not together,
We must learn to live apart.
 
I told myself we are over,
And tried to live on,
I'm definitely getting closure,
By writing down this song.
 
And although my heart is empty,
And you have moved away,
I hope that I will love again,
And this time it will stay.
 
I met a guy yesterday,
Who had a name like yours,
At first I kept my heart at bay
From running out the doors.
 
But with every passing minute,
Your image is fading away,
And in your place,
He will always stay.
 
 
I hope you like this,
 
Luv,
 
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment