Saturday 22 June 2013

She's still Jenny from the Block...

Hey guys,

There are still more Fashion in Film posts to come but for a moment I would love to make a special post to an idol of mine: Jennifer Lopez.

Two days ago J-Lo was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and her speech was so inspirational but she has always been an inspiration to me and maybe the best inspiration for the modern woman in general. To come from the Bronx in NYC to global domination and to still keep her feet on the ground, for me there is no better role model for women. I love that she doesn't just do one thing, she's not just a singer, she's an all consuming tidal wave of talent and kindness. I've never met her, if I ever do I will probably love her more if that's even possible.

I wanted to also give you some of her famous quotes so I guess its a bit of a J-Lo love fest. Did I forget to mention she is beautiful! Oh yeah and she works for humanitarian causes and is a business woman and has two of the cutest children ever. I have to stop typing or I never will so here I present the 2,500th Star on the Walk of Fame but I think the brightest star of them all. JLo.

"Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for."

"You can't plan life. There's bad things and its tough. Its hard every day and then something beautiful happens. Then its tough again and you are struggling and then there's a miracle, and that's really what life is. Its not just perfect all the time, but we have those amazing moments that make everything worth it."

Well it is safe to say I identify a lot with her and she is amazing.
Congrats Jenny on your star and thank you for being an icon,
Luv,
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment