Sunday 23 June 2013

The Difficult Journey of Love Part 5: Too Late

Hey guys,

A short one from "The Difficult Journey of Love" which is from the man point of view as he tries to move on from his true love, well tries at least.

Here it is:

"Too Late"
 
I wish that I had told her,
And told her time again,
Then we could grow older,
Me and my best friend.
 
But now I am with someone else,
Someone that isn't you,
Her beauty really set her free,
And yet she's not the one for me.
 
You will be forever on my mind,
Across all years, throughout all time,
And then when the time is due,
I'll name my daughter after you.
 
 
I hope that you guys have been enjoying this series, I would love to hear what you think.
 
 
Hope you've had a good weekend,
 
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment